What happens after an appointment is made for a duplicate car key?

car key replacement tampa


If you need a duplicate car key, nothing could be simpler. Today, it is possible for me to intervene by guaranteeing you a quality duplicate, which can easily replace your first key if it was to be defective. 

But, how is my intervention going? What is the difference between our appointment booking and the duplicate car key request at your dealership? We explain everything to you in this informational article.

We agree to a meeting in a neutral place halfway between your home and mine

 

First, we need to make an appointment. If it's not done yet, nothing could be simpler. Just call me on (813) 666-3332. I am easily reachable between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. (my working hours). The rest of the time, unfortunately, I cannot intervene. I can intervene throughout the greater Florida region and in the Tampa region if necessary. If you have any doubts about the presence of your municipality in my area of ​​intervention, do not hesitate to give me a call, I will answer you with pleasure. You can also fill out the contact form directly. I will answers you as soon as possible.

 

There is generally no urgency for a spare car key, so we can arrange an appointment by telephone in a neutral location, most often halfway between the customer's home (you) and mine. If you prefer, I can come to your house. Unlike dealers who force you to come on-site, I am extremely mobile. The success of your duplicate car key is my priority.

Indeed, this is explained by the fact that I always travel with all my equipment. I am, therefore, able to intervene to make a duplicate car key in extremely varied environments. 

 

I check the client's documents to be sure it is his vehicle

Once you have arrived at the appointment, I always check your documents: identity card, driving license, car registration document on the day of the operation. It is very important to check the identity documents and the vehicle papers because I have to be sure that the vehicle on which I am going to work truly belongs to my client. 

As a professional locksmith wesely chapel, I cannot afford to incur legal liability without checking that you are entitled to duplicate a car key. I carry out these verification operations regardless of the type of intervention: both for producing a duplicate key and for the intervention on a lost or stolen key.

I take his key I put it in the cutting machine for decoding, then cutting

Once the checks are done, I take your key and insert it into the cutting machine. This will first allow me to decode your key. Concretely, my machine will analyze your key in all its complexity to reproduce the same nuances on a blank key, which I include in my service. 

 

Once your existing key is decoded, I will dedicate myself to the size of your duplicate car key. This operation only takes me a few minutes. But this is the very heart of my performance. Over the years of intervention, I have gradually acquired real know-how to operate this size machine correctly. 

I go to immobilizer programming then synchronization of the remote control for remote opening

 

Once you have duplicated your car key, it's not all over. From a mechanical point of view, your new key is operational. Indeed, if you insert it in the lock of your car, the opening of the doors will work as with the old key. 

 

Nevertheless, from a purely electronic point of view, all is not finished yet. So now I have to program that part of your key. Concretely, I will synchronize your remote control so that you can open your car remotely. This procedure is carried out on-site, thanks to my digital tablet. This procedure is fully computerized using software and takes me about ten minutes. 

Once this procedure is complete, your key is ready to use. Indeed, on my side, it is entirely manufactured from a mechanical point of view and operational from an electronic point of view. This duplicate car key can be used in all circumstances. Whether lending it to a co-driver or using it as a master key in case, the original is lost.

The customer tests his new key himself

 

Now it's up to you to test that your duplicate car key is as effective as the original key. In this context, I will let you turn the ignition, open, close your car from a mechanical point of view and a distance. 

If something does not match your expectations, I will improve the result by doing a touch-up on duplicating the key that I have just made. My goal is to achieve a perfect double that fully meets your expectations. 

The customer leaves with their new fully functional key

 

Once your duplicate car key suits you fully, my service is over. Please note that my deadlines for producing your duplicate key are particularly short. Generally, it lasts an hour no more. According to my feedback, you have to wait several days or even several weeks before going to your car dealership. 

In the end, we recommend that you duplicate your car key and car key replacement ahead of the problems. This precaution allows you to leave this duplicate with someone you trust or keep it in a safe place. 

 

If you have not yet reserved your slot to redo your car key replacement Tampa, do not hesitate to call me between 12:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m., every day on (813) 666-3332. This is a reliable way to make an appointment. 

 

Comments